|ΚΟΙΝΟΤΙΚΟ ΠΛΑΙΣΙΟ ΣΤΗΡΙΞΗΣ 2000 - 2006 || || |
The ex ante evaluation is a part of Complementary Programming, pursuant to Structural Funds Regulation 1260/99, article 18, paragraph 3, including the following according to article 41, paragraph 3 of this Regulation:
- Problems related to the assessment and follow-up capabilities during the previous Programmed Period.
- Cohesion between the operational goals of each Measure and general objectives of the Priority Axis (which are set in the Approved Operational Programme).
- Compatibility with main national and community policies.
- Quantification of separate goals and results, where possible, and more precisely:
- Output / indicators on completion of natural object for the period 2000-2006, as well as for the years 2000-2003.
- Relevance and credibility of indicators regarding project completion and results so as to cover the needs for follow-up and assessment.
- Implementation quality, monitoring settings and mainly:
- Adequacy of proposed management and control tools
- Assessment of temporary criteria for projects/actions selection and of the latter’s contribution to effectiveness.